The importance of mistakes
All mistakes, large and small, should be cherished. We’re human, we make mistakes; yet, most people find mistakes anathema; instead of embracing mistakes, most people prefer to hide and/or ignore them. As a society, we’ve set false standards for ourselves and each other. We need to change the way we view mistakes, as we’d all be better off because of it.
It’s true, making mistakes can be painful, especially if you do something stupid. Over the years, I’ve learned to roll with life, enjoy failure, enjoy my mistakes and then learn from it.
Let’s get motivated!
Do. Or do not. There is no try.
“If you’re going through hell, keep going.” – Winston Churchill
Why Do We Fall?
The great motivation myth – Daniel Barlett – Huffington Post UK
Marines learn discipline, motivation through incentive training on Parris Island
Cpl. Caitlin Brink – dvids: DEFENSIVE VIDEO & IMAGERY DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM
Dream – Motivational Video
- Motivation or Inspiration? (spanglishlifeblog.com)
- Motivation the Heart of Self Improvement (rougiegeorge.wordpress.com)
- The best is ahead! (jonahnyoni.wordpress.com)
- The secret is out to achieving your goals (relivanz.wordpress.com)
- Unbeatable Mind Academy Teaches Mental Toughness to Everyone (prweb.com)
- 10 Tips For Staying Motivated With Your Business (under30ceo.com)
- Ten Self-Motivating Tips (entrepreneurbgreene.wordpress.com)
- 19 Motivational Quotes from Albert Einstein (lifehack.org)
- Monday Motivation (nourishbalancebreathe.wordpress.com)
- These Hip-Hop Lyrics Will Teach You How To Run A Startup: Forbes (huffingtonpost.com)